Monday, August 16, 2010

I have attemp to write a poem based on the thought and my feeling about my schooldays. I know there will sure have many mistakes so please feel free to make comments and remind me~ thanks.

School,
Is a place we make friend,
Or enemy,
Is where we have fun,
Or get bored.

School,
Is a heaven,
Is a prison,
Is where we scare,
Is where we love.

School,
Like an animal farm,
There are squirrel,
There are pig.

School,
Is where we lost our kidnesses,
And where we became mature,
Is where we lost our creativity,
And where we became logic.

School,
Is where we learn new things,
Is where motivate our live,
Is where we could never forget,
Is where we love.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! quite a good poem. Write more! Actually, I like poems too, but the problem is, I hate poem analysis. Thats why i always sleep in English lesson.... But I don't agree with lost our creativity.

    ReplyDelete